Nothing goes with summer better than cocktails and cookouts. Want to add even more spirit to your summertime soirée? Serve up this Spiritfruit Sherbet Punch - sure to be a big hit at any party and gathering.
What You’ll Need:
- 10qt. (average) punch bowl - can be plastic or glass
- 4 four packs of Spiritfruit Clementine vodka soda
- 1 container of frozen sherbert (orange suggested but any flavor or brand can work)
- 5 or so fresh clementines, sliced into thin circular garnishes
How to Make (24 servings):
- Open and pour the Spiritfruit Clementine vodka soda cans into the punch bowl
- JUST BEFORE SERVING Add 6 or so scoops of sherbet. The sherbert keeps the punch cold. You don’t want it to sit too long before guests arrive.
- Add some of the clementine slices to float in the punch, and keep some to garnish each serving
- Ladle punch into cups, garnish with a clementine slice, serve and ENJOY!
Like this recipe? Follow us on our blog and social media for more Extra Sips!