Who said that sangria is a summer drink? When you add a little Spiritfruit to your sangria, it's a must-have cocktail for any season. Serve up our Spirited Winter Sangria and add a little flavor to the holiday season!
Ingredients and instructions:
- Cut one orange and one apple into slices and add to punch bowl or large carafe (leave some extra for garnish)
- Pour in one bottle of any varietal red wine
- Add five to eight ounces of orange juice
- Pour in two cans of Blackberry Spiritfruit premium vodka soda
- Add 1/2 to one cup of peach puree
- Stir to mix, ladle over ice and garnish