Let us help you add some extra SPIRIT to your holiday season with our delicious and festive Spirited Cranberry Mule recipe!
Items needed (for 4 individual servings):
4 copper Moscow Mule mugs
1 4 pack Spiritfruit Cranberry Lime vodka sodas
4 cups frozen or fresh cranberries
Fresh mint leaves
Wildroots Cranberry Infused Vodka (for extra spirit)
To make per cocktail:
- Directly in the Moscow Mule mug and using the back side of a table spoon, muddle two lime wedges 5 to 10 cranberries (per taste).
- Fill the mug with cubed or crushed ice, over the muddled mix
- Pour 1 can of Spiritfruit Cranberry Lime vodka soda over the ice
- Top with an extra shot of Wildroots Cranberry Infused Vodka
- Garnish with a few cranberries, lime wedge and mint leaves
Watch our Instagram Reel on how to make it!